Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 22, 2011

I Am Not A Stalker



Nope, I am not a stalker. I am a Mary Kay beauty consultant. I want to give you a free facial and introduce you to the products that I fell in love with. They are what made me become a consultant. My skin has never been better. I look younger. My face is clearer. It makes me feel great! I just want the same for you. Give it a try. That's all I ask.

The products are high quality. They rank up there with MAC, Lancome, Merle Norman etc but the price is much lower. Heck even Avon has in creased in price. Have you looked at a recent Avon book?

I ACTUALLY had someone go through the trouble of scheduling a facial with me. The first time they cancelled. The second time they didn't. But here's the thing. They gave me bogus directions to their house, didn't answer the phone when I called that was lost AND NOW they have changed their number. REALLY? That's an awful lot of trouble to go through. A simple no thanks in the beginning would be sufficed. I won't be offended. It's not me you are saying no to. You are not interested in the product. No BIGGIE.

I also had a group one time of servers at a local restaurant that seemed really gung-ho about having a facial party with all of them. I tried several times to make it happen and got nothing but a run around. One girl even gave me her number, ASKED me to call her. Then when I did finally get a hold of her she was rude and said she had all the makeup she needed. Excuse me but you asked me to call you!!! SHEESH!

But no, I am NOT A STALKER! I just go to your house after you give me directions and give you (and any friends you want) a FREE facial! You aren't obligated but I promise you will love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment